Jan 12th, 2015
Dance, music and storytelling meet in a magical tale about the titular snowman and the boy who builds him, chronicling how the snowman comes to life and their ensuing adventures. It's a festive must for families with young children - adults and kids alike will be mesmerized by the live orchestral score and choreography, not to mention the classic carol 'Walking In The Air'
Reviewed by Arabella aged 6 and Aurelie aged 3, 29/11/2015
1. What show did you see and who did you see it with?
The Snowman, with Auntie Nicci and Mummy.
2. What did you think of it - was it good, great, horrible? And why do you think it was like that?
It was great, very good, and we loved it a lot! The time flew by as there was so much to see. We loved how the story of The Snowman was told on the stage. All without words other than "Ho ho ho!" The actors were very special.
3. What was your favourite part of the show?
When The Snowman/men wiggled their bottoms.
The beautiful dancing.
All of the funny parts, like when The Snowman dressed up and put make-up on his cheeks! We laughed a lot!
We also LOVED it when the boy and The Snowman started to fly/walk in the air - that was totally amazing.
4. If you were starring in the show, which character would you be?
Arabella - The Boy or The Snowman
Aurelie - The Boy or The Ice Princess
5. How did the show make you feel when it was finished?
Happy, Christmas-ey, Felt like singing and dancing, wanted to play in the snow.
I was a little sad as I wanted to watch it all again.
6. Would you want to see it again and, if so, who would you take this time?
Yes please! With Daddy and Samuel next time.
View our show pages for more information about The Snowman, Peacock Theatre.
Sound good to you? Share this page on social media and let your friends know about it.
I want email news and updates for events in my area! Read how we protect your data.